European Network of Research Integrity Offices (ENRIO) has published its first newsletter for the year 2021. Topics include ENRIO being established as a non-profit association.
Read ENRIO Newsletter 1/2021 here (you are directed to another site)
In this newsletter
- ENRIO established as a non-profit association in Belgium
- ENRIO 2021 Congress will be organised as an online event
- New ENRIO Members
- Austria: Best Practice Guide for Research Integrity and Ethics published
- Finland: Finnish Research Integrity Barometer available in English and in Swedish
- Lithuania: Responsible Research Barometer 2020 Published
- Lithuania: Ombudsperson’s obligation to revoke academic degree not in conflict with the constitution
- SOPs4RI – Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity
The European Network of Research Integrity Offices (ENRIO) brings together experts who are dealing with questions about research integrity. 31 member organisations within 23 European countries are currently joining ENRIO.
The current chair of ENRIO (since October 2018) is Sanna-Kaisa Spoof of the Finnish National Board on Research Integrity TENK.
Read more about ENRIO on its website